DrWanted is a nationally recognized leader in the $11+ billion healthcare staffing industry. The healthcare staffing industry is one of the hottest job markets in the country right now and Atlanta is at the epicenter. Because of the tremendous recent growth and expected continued growth in the industry, our company is continuously hiring and training some of the top talent in the Atlanta area. Currently, we are looking for a Credentialing Coordinator to join our growing office.
The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for gathering and verifying healthcare practitioner information and assisting our providers in securing privileges for our clients. Primary methods of research & verification include making contact via phone, email, mail, etc.
- Contact hospitals, licensing boards, etc. to verify and gather healthcare practitioner information
- Research verification information via the Internet and other types of online databases
- Contact providers to gather and update documentation for assignments
- Maintain and update provider files in compliance with company policy
- Review providers’ information for accuracy and completeness
- Input providers’ documents into our database
- Contribute to a positive company and team culture while building camaraderie and inspiring teamwork and trust
- Be an active member of the credentialing team to help create an exceptional employment experience for all employees within DrWanted
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Good letter writing and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Problem solving and reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Previous customer service and/or phone experience
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe) and ability to use company database
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
Fast growing Physician Recruitment Company is expanding and looking for new members to join our team. DRWanted was recognized by INC Magazine as one of the 1000 fastest growing companies in the US in to 2016.
DrWanted is a national leader in the Locum Tenens industry, Our areas of focus include Primary Care Jobs, Hospitalist Jobs, Emergency Medicine Jobs, and Anesthesiology Jobs as well as Allied Health. We offer A++ malpractice insurance, Bi-weekly pay, and other great benefits!
We are looking for new members to join our team. This is a highly visible position requiring an energetic, self-motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills. Excellent Base Salary and outstanding commission structure. This is a great time to join one of the nation’s fastest growing industries . DRWanted was recognized by INC Magazine as one of the 1000 fastest growing companies in the US in to 2016.