A facility just south of Chicago is in need of a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to help our for about 6 months.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
What to expect:
• Three days per week clinic schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Four days per week rounding at Olympia Fields Hospital: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Rounding on patients
• Teaching Fellows
• Call after rounding and clinic days are completed
• Act as back-up call to cardio fellows
• Average outpatient volume: 15 – 20 patients per day
• Average inpatient volume 50 patients per day shared among physicians
• Required expertise in cardiac imaging including CT & MRI
• Heart failure experience preferred
• Common Diagnoses:
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Heart Failure