DrWanted has an immediate, ongoing need for a CRNA in Virginia. This opportunity is open to candidates who have an active Arizona license. For more information, please contact Katy at (404) 994-3010 or email KShea@DrWanted.com
- 4 CRNAs needed 13 week assignments
- Credentialing takes 3-5 weeks
- (3 12 hour shifts Wednesday through Friday), (4 12 hour shifts Tuesday through Friday) or (2 14 hour shifts and 1 12 hour shift Wednesday through Friday)
- No call
- 60 CRNAs along with about 70 Attending anesthesiologists and 60 anesthesia residents.
- The anesthesia team covers 33 OR in the main OR 16 offsite anesthesia locations 12 outpatient surgery ORs and 3-4 stand-alone GI center rooms.
- Patients load- Between the main OR and OPSC the anesthesia team covers approximately 100-130 cases per day.
- Patient population/age- The locum CRNAs will cover ages 8-end of life.
- EMR- Epic
- Technology- Ultrasounds for vascular access CMAC glidescope
- Skills required- Able to start PIVs and arterial lines expeditiously. Able to start and titrate vasoactive medications independently. 2 years minium experience required
- This position will include Saturdays as part of the 40 hour/week.